Do you fancy starting your travel PR career in an award-winning agency working with an incredible portfolio of tourist boards?
A fantastic role has become available for an efficient PR Executive to join the Black Diamond team, offering the right candidate the opportunity to grow within a fast-paced small team and an energetic and passionate hands-on agency. You will learn the ropes and enhance your existing skills within the world of travel PR from experienced managers and directors.
You will be working with some of the world’s dream destinations and making them stand-out against competitors through truly original and creative social campaigns. Black Diamond’s clients include the likes of: Visit California, Travel Portland, Colorado Tourism Office, LATAM, Slovenian Tourist Office, Japan National Tourism Organization and Tahiti Tourisme.
Perfect for a creative, hard-working individual, the role will include the following:
- Creative proactive and reactive media relations
- Press release and newsletter writing
- Arranging media visits (some travel is required)
- Monitoring the media, researching and pouncing on new opportunities
- Working on events (virtual and in person)
- Compiling client reports
- Social media content creation
- Assisting with media and brand affinity partnerships
- Supporting the wider team
You must have:
- Ideally 1-2 years experience working for a communications agency
- Excellent communication skills
- A curious mind, comfortable in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Keen interest in modern culture, travel and lifestyle
- A professional, energetic and self-motivated approach
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment with positive energy, respect and confidence
- Open to building and cultivating relationships and contributing to company culture and wellbeing
- Documents eligible to work in the UK
- A full current UK driving licence is preferred
Located in Somerset House, in central London, Black Diamond is a fully integrated communications agency home to highly experienced in-house creative, digital, marketing, media planning, travel trade and PR professionals.
We have a weekly running (and walking) club, team drinks, cultural outings, career opportunities, external (and internal) training and much, much more!