Mid-Weight Front-End Developer
Salary: £Competitive DOE
We are looking for a Mid-level Front-End Developer to join our team and help us build the Mogul online training platform.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with the whole team (Project Manager, UX designer, Technical Director and back-end developers) to deliver within bi-weekly sprints. We have three weekly meetings and demos of our work on our team TV, to ensure we provide the best experience for our clients.
You will contribute to architecture and future direction of Mogul’s front-end strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our team to assess emerging technologies and identify future opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating and maintaining complex web apps and delivering high-quality software.
- Developing, testing and maintaining highly interactive interfaces, lesson templates and features for the Mogul platform
- Interpreting and responding to client requirements to delight our customers
- Actively engaging in product research and development discussions, contributing ideas that will influence the future product direction.
- Strong understanding of responsive design techniques
- Webpack, Git and NPM/Yarn
- Testing frameworks/libraries e.g. Jest/Enzyme/React testing library
- Browser testing and multi-browser/multi-platform compatibility
- Familiarity with accessibility standards, data protection and web security
- Good understanding of building performant websites
- Experience with agile software delivery and the different approaches used
- Fetching/consuming APIs or Web Services
- A basic understanding of PHP and MySQL
- React – including Context & Styled Components
- An understanding of the fundamentals of e-learning and community building
- MVC frameworks (such as CakePHP or Laravel)
- Understand the concepts of user experience and user-centric design
- Experience using Prisma, GraphQL
- Building great sites for SEO
- Training opportunities
- Regular code reviews and pair programming
- Team demos and collaboration
- Experience working on a multi-tenant SaaS platform
- Working across several clients in an Agency environment
To be considered for this job you must have valid documentation to live and work in the UK, and the ability and willingness to travel when necessary.
Please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]