PR Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
Salary: £Competitive DOE
Location: Covent Garden, London
A fantastic role has become available for a proven SAE ready to jump into a new challenge. You must have a flair for creativity and thinking ahead, as well as being organised and efficient. This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to grow within an energetic and passionate hands-on agency.
Predominantly working on US destination accounts, including Visit California, you will work with an experienced team in coordinating events, organising journalist trips (some travel is required!) and creative proactive media relations.
Perfect for an innovative, hard-working individual, the role will include the following:
- Arranging media visits to the USA
- Creative proactive and reactive media relations
- Press release and newsletter writing
- Monitoring the media and pouncing on new opportunities
- Working on events – both media and trade
- Compiling client reports
- Assisting with brand partnerships
- Supporting the wider team
You must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of traditional media and influencers
- Sound writing abilities
- A passion for travel – knowledge of West Coast America is preferred but not essential
- Enthusiasm to bring to the office
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours with promotional activities, conferences, events, FAMs and tradeshows
- Documents proving you are eligible to work in the UK
- Ability to travel to the USA
- A full, current UK driving license not essential, but preferred
Black Diamond is a full service agency offering clients PR, marketing, advertising and travel trade representation, alongside its digital, talent management and TV divisions. Existing clients include Visit California, Travel Portland, Colorado Tourism Office, Visit San Diego, Greater Palm Springs Oasis, San Francisco Travel Association, Aspen Snowmass and Whistler.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing 'JAM'.